Wednesday, October 5, 2011

8th January 2011
South Fulton Tournament by svestdonley

South Fulton Tournament

5 / 365
Had a bad morning locating this school, then finding the doors to get in, etc...so missed the first half of the first game :(. Then lost the autofocus on my camera, so my choices of good photos was limited - this was my favorite from the day.
 
Thank you Sarah for taking me to your following list :)
Your photo is showing perfectly motions and concentration of playing boys.
Nice Sunday to you and your family!
posted January 9th, 2011 delete | reply
Nice action photo, Sarah! Thanks for the follow.
posted January 9th, 2011 delete | reply
@lehy @miraries Thank you for your nice comments - I think I've finally got the right settings -- now I will position myself under the basket and see what I get!!! Such fun! (p.s. #31 is my son)

No comments:

Post a Comment